DICE had some teases for gamers with the BF1 DLC. It was a quick
preview of a new tank and maybe a new elite class. I have and I am
still enjoying BF1, I wondering what new items this DLC brings.
What is known about the DLC is the French are coming.
Probably weapons based on the French army and that's all everyone
knows outside of EA and DICE. Halo Wars 2 beta finally reached the
PC today. There is only one mode and it's interesting. I played a
few rounds and I was surprised how fast and fluid it was. I was not
impressed, but, I will give it some time. Find out what else I talk
about down below!
- Obsidian tweets about upcoming game
- Overwatch has some new skins incoming
- Updates on Overwatch and why there is a PTR
- Division 1.6 is making the Dark Zone even bigger
- Last Stand DLC for Division is the Dark Zone again
- Steam updates adds Xbox controller compatibility
- Conan Exile looks to up the action
- Conan will have mod support
- Strafe is coming out in March
- Head of Oculus goes to trial
- Madness is what Call of Cthulhu
- New heroes coming for For Honor
- Valve is working on a single-player game
- Sniper Ghost 3 open beta lands next month
- You can sign up for Ghost Recon
- Halo Wars 2 open beta is out for PC
- Mass Effect crafting is different from Dragon Age
- Long War 2 mod is out for XCOM 2
- DICE teases BF1 DLC
Highlights from the Show:
No one is going to win this case of Zenimax and Oculus.
I'm happy Valve wants to explore the Half-life world.
It looks like BF1 will get a new heavy tank and a new elite
Like these podcasts? Support me on Podbean and Patreon!
Join the Slack and Discord community to talk about
tech, marketing, and gaming!