Jan 7, 2017
This episode of Gamer's Cafe sips on CES, Overwatch and more.
CES is a big event and sometimes a weird one. However, there can be
some great new tech coming out. AMD is releasing some promising new
addition to its line and Nvidia's new shield, 2017 looks like a
very promising year. Seeing more 4k monitors is a good sign for
prices to drop. Dell has an 8k monitor and some many more great
game news. It does make a gamer giddy!
- Korean students make a VR for Overwatch
- Overwatch nerfs
- Players are warned not use the ice wall glitch in
- Netgear unveils NightHawk S8000
- Steam's beta has support for Xbox controllers
- Razer has a new laptop with 3 monitors
- Corsair unveils a new keyboard and mouse
- XCOM 2 gets Long War 2 mod soon
- dev for Homeworld: Desert of Kharak teases a new game
- Mass Effect has a short and new tidbits
- New Linksys router cares about gaming over all others
- Firewatch sold more than one million copies
- Just Cause 3 does get a multiplayer mod
- AMD shows off Vega and Freesync 2
- Dell has a new 8k monitor for you
- Elite Dangerous has a close encounter
- Fallout 4 mod Frost makes the game really, really hard
- Project Cars 2 may be released in September
Highlights from the Show:
I do not like glitchers, but, fair warning to stop glitching in
I think fixing Roadhog's hook is a good idea.
Freesync 2 could make the monitors more expensive than
The new AMD Vega cards could overperform the 1080.
Like these podcasts? Support me on Podbean and Patreon!
Join the Slack and Discord community to talk about
tech, marketing, and gaming!