Oh, 2016. You had some memorable games this year. This episode I
talk about my best of 2016 gaming list. I have my list and I did
check it twice. This was the best game to come out of 2016. It was
a good year for strategy and first-person shooters. I will miss
2016 because we got some great titles and the rise of VR. 2017
should tell us if VR is here to stay or a bust. Here's to more
exciting games in 2017. I think 2017 is the year of the RPG.
- Hero Song shuts down and developer out of business
- Mass Effect: Andromeda to showcase at CES 2017
- Developers remember Carrie Fisher
- Former Crysis studio goes independent
- A modder is recreating X-Wing in the Unity Engine.
- Hitman's new elusive target is a food critic
- PNY gets a faster SSD
- Postal goes open source
- Star Citizen kinda has a new engine
- Windows is getting a "gaming mode"
- Day of Infamy is in beta now
- Valve gets hit by 2.4 million fine
- My Best of 2016 Gaming List
Highlights from the Show:
Hitman lets you get your frustration out of food critics!
It's funny how people got mad at Star Citizen for changing
engines, when, they really didn't.
I hope this modder does finish his X-Wing project.
Like these podcasts? Support me on Podbean and Patreon!
Join the Slack and
Discord community to talk about tech, marketing, and