May 21, 2017
It's a new episode of Morning Marketing! This week I will
talk about Facebook's ridiculous community standards for articles.
Google updates and more! Enjoy!
- Salesforce adds Einstein
- Facebook adds new rules for articles
- Facebook now targets posts for "fake news"
- Google has Chrome to VR and AR
- AMP gets more ads
- CUI could be part of your next marketing strategy
- Google actions are opened to developers
- Features you missed for Google My Business
- More ads coming to Google Play Store
- The Google Buy Button is coming
- Google Analytics is unifying non-AMP and AMP stats
- You can schedule campaigns in Adwords offline
- Alexa gets push notification
- Facebook updates Messenger
- Pinterest is getting pin stats
- Youtube may open live to everyone?
- Medium adds audio
- Facebook is unifying their notificaitons
- Women gets more likes than man on Instagram
- Why you need to stay neutral
Highlights from the Show:
- Hate speech is subjective. I could say communism is hate
speech, but, another person may not see that.
- Marketers, you're whole point is to maximize profits. That
means doing business with people you do not agree with.
- Every generation is different from the previous one.
- CUI is the next frontier for marketing.