BF1 DLC is finally here for premium members and it is interesting. I am not sure about the new mode, but, the maps are pretty good. They have a good mix of open tank battles and confined spaces for infantry. I still have to play more of it to get a feel if this is a good DLC. I am not a fan of the unlock system and I wish DICE would just leave it as a different unlock system. Oh well, there's are pros and cons to everything.
- BlizzCon is coming!
- System Shock 3 being published by Starbreeze
- LOL honor system being rebuilt
- Full Throttle remaster has a date set for release
- Talking about the Twitch Desktop App
- Ubisoft drops the ban hammer
- Hyper X Cloud Revolver S looks interesting
- Overwatch updates
- A new Fallout 4 mod gets those lazy settlers to do things
- Well, no updates for you Windows 7/8.1
- Smite Rivals is no more
- Cliffy B has an interesting thought about Gears of War 4
- People on the internet are nice!
Highlights from the Show:
I agree that Gears of War 4 did not take too many risks
Twitch Desktop App is very similar to Curse for obvious reasons
The Overwatch community is awesome!
Like these podcasts? Support me on Podbean, Patreon, and PayPal!
Join the Slack and Discord community to talk about tech, marketing, and gaming!