Mar 25, 2017
Mass Effect is out! People love and love to hate it. It's all
nitpicking. People have short memories. I wish people would
understand that Mass Effect games have always had weird facial
animation. However, they forget some other aspects of Mass Effect.
The problem, it is a beloved franchise and people think the older
games are perfect masterpieces. Find out what I have to say about
Mass Effect and more down below.
- Dark Souls 3 new and last DLC coming soon
- BulletStorm is back!
- Rocket League and gambling
- World of Warcraft 7.2 update
- Brain Fargo and the gaming industry
- The Division has another back exploit and it may or may not get
- Destiny 2 leak
- Quake Champions and esports
- New Civ 6 DLC
- GOG leave beta and why it's great
- Halo Wars 2 DLC
- Corsair has some new RAM with rbg... ugh
- Overwatch releases their new hero Orisa in the wild
- The Witcher author is not happy about his decision
- AMD may bring out a 16 core, 32 thread CPU
- Stalker: Lost Alpha
- End of an Era... Saying goodbye to Battle.Net
- The nitpicking of Mass Effect Andromeda
Highlights from the Show:
Blizzard it will always be Battle.net to me
I really hope Destiny 2 is coming to the PC
Seriously you hate facial animations? Play Mass Effect 2 there
are some terrible bugs in that game still.
Like these podcasts? Support me on Podbean, Patreon,
Join the Slack and Discord community to talk about
tech, marketing, and gaming!