Mass Effect is out! People love and love to hate it. It's all nitpicking. People have short memories. I wish people would understand that Mass Effect games have always had weird facial animation. However, they forget some other aspects of Mass Effect. The problem, it is a beloved franchise and people think the older games are perfect masterpieces. Find out what I have to say about Mass Effect and more down below.
- Dark Souls 3 new and last DLC coming soon
- BulletStorm is back!
- Rocket League and gambling
- World of Warcraft 7.2 update
- Brain Fargo and the gaming industry
- The Division has another back exploit and it may or may not get fixed
- Destiny 2 leak
- Quake Champions and esports
- New Civ 6 DLC
- GOG leave beta and why it's great
- Halo Wars 2 DLC
- Corsair has some new RAM with rbg... ugh
- Overwatch releases their new hero Orisa in the wild
- The Witcher author is not happy about his decision
- AMD may bring out a 16 core, 32 thread CPU
- Stalker: Lost Alpha
- End of an Era... Saying goodbye to Battle.Net
- The nitpicking of Mass Effect Andromeda
Highlights from the Show:
Blizzard it will always be Battle.net to me
I really hope Destiny 2 is coming to the PC
Seriously you hate facial animations? Play Mass Effect 2 there are some terrible bugs in that game still.
Like these podcasts? Support me on Podbean, Patreon, and PayPal!
Join the Slack and Discord community to talk about tech, marketing, and gaming!