Resident Evil 7, what can you say about it? It was very different from Resident Evil 6. I played and finished the game this week. It scared the hell out of me. I was very gruesome too. If you cannot stand lots of gore, this is not the game for you. It is great to see the survivor horror back in Resident Evil. I talk about why I rather play games than watch movies. Hollywood you really make it easy to skip out on your movies. Your writing is lazy and you do not make new content. Do better. Find out what I think about it and more down below.
- Windows 10 Game Mode is live on the Insider build
- New microtransaction coming to The Division
- Pillar of Eternity 2 announced and funded in one day
- Mass Effect Andromeda updates
- Overwatch new skins, player count and changes
- Civ 6 still getting mod tools
- Ace Combat 7 is coming to PC
- Former GTA producer is making a new game
- New Avengers game developed by Deus Ex and Tomb Raider devs
- Prey release date is confirmed
- Iron Gaint is in Fallout 4 thanks to a mod
- More info on BF1 DLC
- Banner Saga 3 has a crowdfunding campaign
- Dishonored 2 customize difficulty is now live
- Resident Evil 7 review
- Why I rather play games than watch movies
Highlights from the Show:
Not a big surprise that Overwatch released their Chinese New Year skins
Resident Evil 7 not going the zombie route, good move.
Hollywood, if you want to make fun of half the American population, then, I can play games instead.
Like these podcasts? Support me on Podbean and Patreon!
Join the Slack and Discord community to talk about tech, marketing, and gaming!