Happy Holidays everyone! It's a great time of year. However,
timed exclusives are the worst! They the scrooge of the gaming
industry. I think it's dumb and publishers need to stop doing them.
Just launch everything at the same time. I do not like this update
is only going to be on platform A for X number of days. It does
seem publishers are saying to not buy it on the platform you
prefer. I say, "no more!" Anyways, I do like the festive updates
that are coming to Hitman, Overwatch and others. Keep it
Scroll down to hear the full episode!
Gaming News Pwnd:
- China wants publisher to tell their customers the loot drop
- Resident Evil 7 drops some gameplay trailers
- Space Hulk- Deathwing gets a slight delay
- Hitman is getting festive with killing
- Elder Scrolls Legends is getting Chaotic
- Watch Dogs 2 T-Bone bundle coming out later
- AMD and Intel team up for a bundle?
- It looks like Ubisoft did some insider trading
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered gets new maps and
- Shadow Warrior 2 new DLC out today!
- Strafe shows off its bloody side
- The Division is getting DirectX 12
- New Battlefield 1 map is coming out soon
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance is launching soonish
- and more!
Hitman is getting festive with the killings
I hate time exclusive. You're telling your customer to not buy
Oh, look! Division got a patch.
Worlds collide! AMD And Intel are having a bundle deal.
Like these podcasts? Support me on Podbean and Patreon!
Join the Slack and
Discord community to talk about tech, marketing, and