Jun 26, 2017
Twitter update was a little surprise, but, it was a minor
change. People got mad, but, Twitter needs to find a way for new
users. We shall see if people like. I sure they will ignore it.
- Twitter changes a little
- YouTube hits another milestone and new features
- A new
study on SERP
- Google Post is now live to SMB
- Be sure your website is responsive
- Sprout Social has a new Twitter bot
- Instagram adds transparency tools
- Amazon: Brand Registry 2.0 is a good step forward
- Do not neglect niche review sites.
- Google compresses ads for faster loading
- Periscope adds "Super Hearts"
- Pinterest updates its lens
- Fenix 2 has an edit button, come on, Twitter!
- Snapchat has a map!
- Stay Hungry
Highlights from the Show
The minor redesign is not bad for Twitter
Google making YouTube their social network is the best idea.
Stay hungry, marketers!
I wish Amazon allowed brands to choose who sells their