Like him or hate him, PewDiePie is a huge influence on YouTube. It's funny how the media loves to hate him. They do not understand that he is trolling them and does not care. He has over 50 million subscribers on YouTube. Unless he does something so egregious, you are getting mad over nothing. Find out what I have to say about this in my show.
Also, Verizon brings unlimited data back. This is in response to what T-Mobile doing well. They finally have a response to losing customers to its competitor. I do not think it will be the same as before, but, it is a nice change. People loved unlimited data and that will always be a fact.
- Trivia facts are now in google search
- Google ordered to pay 20 million for stealing tech
- Facebook is doing a major update no one wants
- Job posting on Facebook cuts into LinkedIn
- There's an Uber for veterinarians coming
- IBM machine learning for the mainframe
- $250 million discount on the Verizon and Yahoo deal
- Unlimited data comes back to Verizon
- Reddit to renamed its public homepage
- Blackberry sued Nokia on Valentine's day. The love!
- Comcast has a new app for their TV service
- Periscope live videos goes to trending topics
- Groupon had a good quarter
- Yelp wants to be a part of the Q&A
- Etsy launches Esty Studio
- Dating and politics
- Microsoft wants a digital Geneva Convention. Peace on the web.
- Microsoft teases a Windows 10 refresh
- Google Assistant can share personal info on Allo if you allow it.
- Ghostery was bought.
- Pewdiepie and the media that do not get it.
Apps/Program to Try:
Highlights from the Show:
Esty has a majority women sellers. What about men? I thought we cared about equality.
This PewDiePie controversy is overblown and stupid. The media doesn't get satire.
OkCupid stop getting political. You're about dating.
Like these podcasts? Support me on Podbean and Patreon!
Join the Slack and Discord community to talk about tech, marketing, and gaming!