Mar 2, 2017
Snapchat IPO is here! People are wondering if this company could
rival Facebook. Twitter has not been a great contender for a while.
They are still figuring out who they are and time is not on their
side. This could be the best contender to rival Facebook in a long
I also talk about AMD and Nvidia products unveiled this week and
so much more! Enjoy!
- New Zealand wants tech workers
- Prisma has an app store for new filters and desktop tools
- An antimalware for Apple products has a problem. Thanks,
- Facebook has suicide tools for live videos
- Facebook release their TV app on AppleTV
- A nasty Slack bug gave access to messages and accounts to
- New render for Samsung S8
- Twitter adds more tools for less "abuse"
- Mozilla buys pocket
- Snap Inc IPO starts tomorrow
- Gmail updates the attachment size to 50MB
- FCC says no to new privacy broadband rules
- FCC does not like net neutrality
- Udacity buys Cloudlab
- Tech Industry loves H-1B visas because cheaper labor
- AMD unveils Ryzen chips and Vega
- Rasberry Pi Zero W is a small mini computer with lots of
- Nvidia unveils 1080ti
- YouTube TV is coming to a cord cutter near you!
Apps/Programs to Try:
Highlights from the Show:
If you hate the US, New Zealand has a great deal for you!
Cool! Prisma allows it's followers to create custom filters
Tech companies only care about H-1B visas. They don't care about
I like Nvidia, but, this new card is ridiculous.
Like these podcasts? Support me on Podbean, Patreon,
Join the Slack and Discord community to talk about
tech, marketing, and gaming!