Snapchat IPO is here! People are wondering if this company could rival Facebook. Twitter has not been a great contender for a while. They are still figuring out who they are and time is not on their side. This could be the best contender to rival Facebook in a long while.
I also talk about AMD and Nvidia products unveiled this week and so much more! Enjoy!
- New Zealand wants tech workers
- Prisma has an app store for new filters and desktop tools
- An antimalware for Apple products has a problem. Thanks, Google!
- Facebook has suicide tools for live videos
- Facebook release their TV app on AppleTV
- A nasty Slack bug gave access to messages and accounts to hackers
- New render for Samsung S8
- Twitter adds more tools for less "abuse"
- Mozilla buys pocket
- Snap Inc IPO starts tomorrow
- Gmail updates the attachment size to 50MB
- FCC says no to new privacy broadband rules
- FCC does not like net neutrality
- Udacity buys Cloudlab
- Tech Industry loves H-1B visas because cheaper labor
- AMD unveils Ryzen chips and Vega
- Rasberry Pi Zero W is a small mini computer with lots of potential
- Nvidia unveils 1080ti
- YouTube TV is coming to a cord cutter near you!
Apps/Programs to Try:
Highlights from the Show:
If you hate the US, New Zealand has a great deal for you!
Cool! Prisma allows it's followers to create custom filters
Tech companies only care about H-1B visas. They don't care about immigration.
I like Nvidia, but, this new card is ridiculous.
Like these podcasts? Support me on Podbean, Patreon, and PayPal!
Join the Slack and Discord community to talk about tech, marketing, and gaming!