Nintendo Switch, am I the only one that things it's Wii U 2.0?
or maybe, maybe this is what the Wii U should have been. I talk
about PC gaming but this is important to discuss. The relaunch of
the Nintendo console is interesting. The Wii U is already out the
door. I hope this is a success. Nintendo needs a success in this
sector. If not, they will go the way of Sega. You can learn more
about what I think about the new console in my podcast. Enjoy!
- Epic and Microsoft sued for Cole Train... oh good!
- Mount and Blade2: Bannerlord is still in development
- Scalebound canceled
- Star Citizen will permaban cheaters
- Zenimax and Oculus set for court date
- People care about who you can bang in Mass Effect...
- Bioware shows you the Mass Effect ship
- Welcome to Resident Evil mansion
- Halo Wars 2 finally launches its beta for PC
- Dishonored 2 gets a difficulty scaler in new update
- Beware! Windows 10 new update messes up multiple monitors
- So, about Half-life 3...
- Overwatch PTR has some Roadhog changes
- Verdun adds the Scots
- Rainbow Six Siege updates and fixes things
- Blizzard made nerf the pirates if played too much
- DA 2 Exalted March canceled because of Frostbite engine.
- Why I think Nintendo Switch is WiiU 2.0
Highlights from the Show:
This Gears of War lawsuit seems suspect.
I've played Roadhog and his hook is broken.
Am I the only one that thinks Nintendo Switch is the Wii U
Like these podcasts? Support me on Podbean and Patreon!
Join the Slack and Discord community to talk about
tech, marketing, and gaming!